E-Mail:
[email protected]

Phone:

+220 4399283/ +220 4399287

You need to get or upgrade your Flash Player This is replaced by the Flash content.

Download Flash Player
Chairman’s Letter

Dear Existing and Potential Customers,

On behalf of the Shareholders, Board of Directors, Management and Staff of Prime Bank Gambia Limited, I wish to formally welcome you to the Prime Bank Gambia Limited Website.

Prime Bank Gambia was officially launched in The Gambia on 26th May 2009 by the Governor of the Central Bank of The Gambia Mr. Bamba Saho. The Bank is a subsidiary of Lebanese Canadian Bank Sal who own 51% of the shares, with the remaining 49% owned by institutions operating in the Gambia. Prime Bank Gambia can claim to be a local international Bank.

In line with its parent company strategy, which institution is ISO Certified, Prime Bank Gambia undertakes to strive to be at all times compliant with both laws of the country and regulatory requirements.

Operating in a very competitive market, the Bank has a clear strategy to differentiate Itself from the competition through quality services delivery to its target customers, staff training and the offering of tailor-made solutions to our customers’ anticipated needs. We intend to reach out to our target market niche through a realistic branch expansion program and also using channels and e- banking products to be launched.

On behalf of the shareholders, Board of Directors, Senior Management and Staff of the Bank, I wish to sincerely thank the Central Bank of The Gambia for their support during the implementation phase of the Bank, the service providers and you our very dear and special customers for your best wishes and partnership.

We wish to reassure you that we are your Visible and Committed Business Partner and Your Preferred Link to International Business.

Prime Bank Gambia Ltd is Your One Bank For all Your Needs.

I thank you all.

 

Chairman, Board of Directors
Prime Bank Gambia Ltd